Meet The Troops

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Musical Rehearsals...

This one is for the grandparents who wanted to see some rehearsal pictures from Joy's musical she's in. The show is HONK! The Ugly Duckling Story. She is a duckling named Fluff, one of Ugly's sisters.  :) She's doing a great job and I can't wait to see the show at the end of the month when everything comes together. I helped out with the choreography for several dances in the show and Joy has been working hard to learn her lines and songs. I have so much fun watching her, it reminds me of all my years doing shows when I was little.  :) She's super cute up there...
















2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting these. I sure wish I was going to be there for her performance. Joy is looking so grown up right now. Love you...Oma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just in love with your blog and your little family! You are really an inspiration to me as I learn what it is like to parent more than one child and raise them up to be faithful Christians! Do you have any advice on how to parent more than one? I have a 2 year old boy and now 3 week old girl, and am struggling to find time and ways to teach and provide learning experiences for my 2 year old while I am tending to his little sister. Your blog has been a great encouragement to me!

    ReplyDelete