Meet The Troops

Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Homemade Tunnel for the Hot Wheels

I've been saving this large cardboard tube for a LONG time...I don't even remember where it came from! But it was one of those things that I thought might be good for something someday.



Today...it was! The tube was telescoping so we taped it so it would stay open and extended and then taped it onto another toy so it would stay at an angle. It made for the perfect tunnel for the hot wheels cars and hours of fun throughout the day! :) Who knew, a piece of trash could be this fun?!






2 comments:

  1. Totally awesome Breanna!! My son LOVED (and still does!) tubes like this for his cars and trucks. We use it for marbles and balls as well. Recycled "toys" are the best!! Love reading your blog. Such awesome stuff!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled upon this blog and I am SO EXCITED to try some of your ideas out with my goddaughter! Thank you for taking all these pictures and sharing a bit of your life with us :)

    ReplyDelete