Meet The Troops

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Advent Activity - Day 8

Tonight for our advent activity we each decorated an angel that had written on it a part of verse 11 from Luke chapter 2. They each turned out so cute with their little foil halos.  :)
There were six angels, one for each of us in the family, but Peter did Samuel's for him.  :)
Then we put the angels in the right order for the bible verse and hung them up on a ribbon in the center of our window. The verse reads, "For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord."
I am really loving our advent activity calendar time! It's been so much fun and so special, I wish we had an activity to look forward to doing together every night throughout the year, not just during advent.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting all of these for us. I know it's probably a pain, but I've so enjoyed seeing what you're doing every day. Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! You know we're totally copying all your ideas...Thanks for doing all the work...I totally owe you!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't know me but I ran across your blog and have really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for all the inspiration. You have a beautiful family.

    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete